Lately, Pinterest has become one of my go-to boards when I am trying to find a particular curriculum, book, manipulative, resource, craft, idea, etc. I can always find great ideas there and then I pin them to one of my Education-related boards. Some I have only begun to develop (so those have less pins). Check these out (1, 2, and 3 have the greater number of pins)!
9. Great Ideas — organization, manipulatives, etc.
7. Service Projects to do as a family
6. Special Needs — LDs, anxiety, CAPD, etc.
5. Third Culture Kids — parenting and teaching TCKs, being deracinated, cultural flip-flop;
4. Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, and Right Brained — post, images, videos, and quotes relating to each of these;
3. Homeschooling — infographics, images, books, curriculum, resources, encouragement, and more…
2. Parenting — from infancy through college;
1. Education — great articles, posts, blogs, books, ideas, school info, college info, more.