The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 88,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that many people to see it.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1 Five Basic Types of Curriculum 33 comments November 2009
- 2 Letter of Inquiry to a College 2 comments November 2009
- 3 Online Textbooks for Middle School and High School 3 comments February 2010
- 4 Resources and Curriculum for Educating the Right-Brained Learner 14 comments June 2011
- 5 Homeschooling Children with ADD/ADHD and/or ODD 12 comments June 2010